This spring we’ll offer trainings, networking opportunities, calls for art, artist grants, grants for art projects, community residencies and more. Together, we’ll prepare for the official July 2022 “YEAR OF THE ARTIST” launch. And over the course of the coming year, we’ll watch how Roanoke’s creative spirit advances community good.
Read the May 2 Roanoke Times editorial, or watch this episode of Blue Ridge PBS’s What it Takes with Tom Landon to learn more about the strategy.
- Read the press release here.
- Download the flyer to help spread the word.
- Read about the effort in the Roanoke Times (Jan. 23, 2022) (Grab a PDF here)
- Watch the February 23 Art Works for Virginia presentation
- Coming Soon: Blue Ridge PBS, What it Takes